Feb 22, 2012

Les adieux and the spy!!!!


Hello again!... I am quite busy these days.. but as promised, I keep writing :O)...
 
Finally as my parents don’t have eternal holidays THEY HAD TO LEAVE!
It was a sunny day and the sky was clear… we all commented that it seemed to be Madrid. This warm touch of the sunlight on our chicks… how could we forget that.

My mother was sad and so was I. It reminds me my very first day of elementary school… the world was collapsing when I realized of the fact that I wouldn’t see my parents for a long time.

I remember my mother’s face while through the window of the car was saying goodbye to me. Some tears run down my chicks when the car turned the corner.

How sad! And what a feeling of loneliness!: I was there, far from home, far from my beloved beings, “in the middle of nowhere”, without furniture, without telephone, without internet connection...

It was a very emotional goodbye. My father had a happy and bitter expression on his face.
I probably have mentioned already that I am a thoroughbred and so all people in my family are. We could perform Gone with the Wind: we all get our strength from the red earth of Tara because we’re all part of it.

If any of you haven’t felt it, it’s just because “your blood is not Irish” :O). If not yet, as in the film, it will come to you, this love of the land. There's no gettin' away from it. […] Why, land is the only thing in the world worth workin' for, worth fightin' for, worth dyin' for, because it's the only thing that lasts….

I put my pullover on and went walking to the centre.

When I went back home, just entering the building my neighbor in the ground floor was spying my arrival. She was waiting for me (THAT’S SCARY!) and once I opened the door she opened hers and stared at me:-“Vous êtes …” and I did not let her continue: “Je ne parle pas français” to what she replied “Which kind of languages do you speak”. That was very rude!. :O)

It’s fantastic for building a good relationship among neighbors!

She just wanted me to leave for her “the whole planet emptier” to park her car easier… but it could have been in another way. She wanted only to speak German and in German we spoke about it. (The following day, when she was needing some help, suddenly she became fluent in English… THIS KIND OF LANGUAGES!)

;O)

Cheers!!! And Welcome to Luxembourg!

No comments:

Post a Comment