The second day I suggested a walk through the Grund, the Casemates which were opened and Kirchberg Plateau.
I would remark from this walk:
- Plateau du Saint-Espirit (where the lawyers have built the city of justice I mentioned some posts ago).
- Again, the walls of the city
- The old market place / Ilot gastronomique
- Place de Clairefontaine, with the statue of the Grand Duchesse Marie Charlotte (or the begging woman according to Luxembourgish people).
- Saint Michel
- Neumünster Abbey (in the Grund)
And from Kirchberg I would keep:
- La Philarmonie (the white building)
- The European Supreme Court of Justice (the goldened twin towers)
- Gate of Europe
Yes, for those from Luxembourg.. I would never keep in the walk: Auchan or Utopolis :)
And btw... As uploading the pics take ages.... be patient!