Mar 21, 2012

Speed in Luxembourg

You can imagine, infering it from my previous posts that in Luxembourg, people takes their time to perform their tasks, carry out their duties or whatever they have to do. I am still waiting for some responses from IKEA, for my landlord to repare a water leak since December...

Maybe I should invent a problem that I forsee to happen, in order to be fixed in a reasonable time when it actually happens!!!!

In general terms I used to think that "just in Spain" or in the movie "My Fair Lady", people tend to speak about the same topics: the weather & health problems....

Here in Luxembourg it's the same. In particular Luxembourgish and foreigners complain about how long take all the works on the streets or the tunnel in the motorway A7.... 

In particular there is something scheduled for my street until the end of June (and started in November). but I am not even talking about that.

The side walk of my block is being repaired.... and IN 3 WEEKS the workers have repaired only 8 steps of mine (probably the smallest steps in the world... exagerating a bit...)... Can you believe it????

I tend to remember the mileage of tunnels dig during the year in Madrid for new metro lines or just tunnels for motorways..... It is yearly published.. but probably for the Grand Duchy, a report on centimeters would be enough...

:O))))

No comments:

Post a Comment