Jul 1, 2012

Lululand 0 - Italy 1

Again, I don't want anybody to be offended but this weekend I am feeling quite... how to express it!!!

What I mean is that though I like Luxembourg, I am "making an effort" to like it as well, and this weekend I am really sick of Luxembourg. No extra effort can be made.

French people call it "lulu land, or lulu ville (lux city)"... this can go for another post. I don't care.

The thing is that today it's the final of the Eurocup. Spain vs Italy. I spoke to my cousin yesterday, (who is living in Rome, the greatest city in the world) and I mentioned:

- "yeahh. I might go to Knuedler to watch the match"

 and she answered naturally...

- "oh yes! I am going to the Circo Massimo"

DON'T YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE???? Knuedler vs Circo Massimo??? WHAT THE HELL IS KNUEDLER. THIS IS INSIGNIFICANT!: NO BEAUTY, NO GLORY, NOTHING!!!
(yes, the foundation of the EU, bla bla bla but what's that??)....

There is a footprint of culture, civilization and development not only in the city but in the inhabitants that I would like to enjoy.

I like the "multiculti" stuff but there is a limit. I'd like to enjoy that beauty as well... It's a pity that jobs related to my field are mainly in Milano.. because I would ask for a transfer to Rome TODAY!


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment